Choose from a broad selection of Intellical probes to meet your most demanding laboratory and field applications, for parameters such as pH, Dissolved Oxygen (DO), Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Ammonia, Ammonium, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrate, Sodium, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and RedOx (ORP).
All Intellical probes are automatically recognised by HQ/HQD meters and maintain calibration data on the probe itself — eliminating the need of recalibration when switching probes between meters.
Probes for Every Application
• For high-volume labs or applications where performance is critical, Intellical Red Rod pH probes offer exceptional performance and response time across a wide variety of sample types in the laboratory.
• Standard lab probes and rugged field probes are available to measure a wide variety of parameters and are extremely practical for on-site analysis. Thanks to the digital technology, they can be used with cables up to 30 metres long.
• The LBOD probe utilises optical technology to provide fast, accurate DO measurements while dramatically reducing maintenance costs.
• Designed for water & industrial QC testing.
• Smart sensors embedding calibration data and history.
• Complete portfolio for Laboratory and field use.