The brand new Lumiso Pooltest 6 enables a complete water balance calculation, with tests for alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness, chlorine, cyanuric acid and pH.
- Maintain water balance with Lumiso high accuracy electronic meter
- Lightweight kit design, with space for all accessories and reagents
- USB connectivity to enable data management and compliance
- Easy to operate and quick to deliver results
- Trusted technology, using the global standard DPD method. Developed by our very own Dr Palin
- Have full confidence in your results and data compliance
- Lumiso uses expert colorimetric analysis to deliver quick and clear results, enabling pool operators to perform water balance and optimise pool treatment.
- View results on the instrument data log or use the USB to manage your data on a PC.
New lightweight kit, inclusive of all required accessories
The new Lumiso Pooltest 6 is packaged in a custom case, inclusive of all necessary reagents and accessories. With space for additional items including spare test tubes and check standards, there is no need to carry additional equipment.
Inclusive of standard and extended range chlorine
The new Lumiso Pooltest 6 removes the need for choice or dilution by including both standard (0 – 5 mg/L) and extended range chlorine (0 – 10 mg/L).
Deliver water balance and pool safety with Lumiso Pooltest 6
Regular testing of pool and spa facilities is required to ensure the safety of swimmers and to protect the pool infrastructure. Lumiso Pooltest 6 includes testing for alkalinity, bromine, calcium hardness, chlorine, cyanuric acid and pH, to optimise your treatment plan and ensure water safety for pool users.
Completely waterproof and suitable for humid environments
Whilst we would always recommend keeping your instrument and kit clean and dry, we know that from time to time it will inevitably become wet or end up in the pool. That’s why Lumiso has been optimised for poolside use or use in humid environments, with an advanced instrument sealing system and a waterproof reagent box which can be restocked with reagent refill packs. Not only does this protect from water damage but also minimises the amount of packaging used in our kits.